Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Give Thanks

1 Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth!
2 Worship the Lord with gladness.
Come before him, singing with joy.
3 Acknowledge that the Lord is God!
He made us, and we are his.
We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving;
go into his courts with praise.
Give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the Lord is good.
His unfailing love continues forever,
and his faithfulness continues to each generation.
Psalm 100 (NLT)

On this day of Thanksgiving praise God with a shout of joy that you are able to worship him freely and are worthy to be called one of his people. Come before him thanking him for his goodness, grace and love. Be thankful always not just today, but every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff. I need a recipe from a creative cook... YOU! Even though it might not be something you'd make for your family, perhaps you could come up with a recipe for me.

I need an egg casserole recipe to serve 4 to 6 people. I need it to have eggs, shredded cheddar cheese, and left-over bread. My favorite egg bakes have sausage but I have some ham I should use up. Now, can you whip up a recipe with those ingredients?

I'd give you my e-mail but you know it.

Love, Mom C